Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tips of the trade


Happy House Family Tree - $35 at my etsy shop
Over the past year or more I've been collecting articles in my bookmarks with great tips on blogging and marketing online craft businesses. Recently I was printing them out to put in my business binder (a binder I keep and look at when I am feeling like I don't know what the h-e-double-hockey-sticks I am doing). I was struck with the idea that I shouldn't keep them all to myself! I've found some great info over the years that might be helpful to you as well. Here are my top 5 for this week:
In other news, Last week I got a great email from the ladies over at Babble.com that my Happy House Family Tree (above) was featured as one of their "Top 5 Most Unique Family Trees". Thank you so much, Babble! I am in good company over there too - the other 4 family trees are beautiful. Check out the article here.


No comments: