Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Giddy Up



Hi everyone! Just a quick hello from blog-town. It seems like summer has finally (finally!!) found my corner of the globe. Unless you live in the Pacific Northwest you probably won't understand why this makes me so giddy. I'm so happy that my brain is doing a stupid dance like Bobby and Elaine here - hey, I never said it was pretty to look at. Nothing could make me combine super fringe with disco track pants, however.  This is just crossing a line.I do like the way Bobby's head gets completely covered in fringe at the end. Sexy.

More tomorrow, peeps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love the fringes! Now I want me some slacks with gold stripes :)

Stacy said...

1. I think Bobby was taking a peep under Elaine's fringe at the end there

2. I am pretty sure this was the first and last time Bobby ever wore fringe.

:)