Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wall Wednesday: #3 Helen Dardik

Helen Dardik is an amazing talent. I've been in awe of her work since the day I laid eyes on it a few years back. Her attention to detail, her wacky characters, and the loose line work she achieves on the computer are just plain brilliant.


While you might spot her work on products for Blue Q and Mara-Mi she also sells prints at her Etsy shop. The prints she is currently selling are $25.



I recently ordered her ABC print and the quality of the print is just as wonderful as the illustration itself. And Helen, superstar that she is even included a hand written thank you note with my purchase (I saved it, of course).



Brace yourselves when I also tell you that Helen has three daughters, finds time to do things like
embroidery. And keeps up a very amazing blog, that you should also check out.

to recap:

Helen's Etsy Shop
Her blog: Orange You Lucky

and a two part interview with Helen over at the Blue Q site.

Thanks Helen! Happy Wall Wednesday everyone - now go buy some amazing art!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love that you do this, Julia. I'm learning so much. Love Helen's work--so playful. I'm off to check out her Etsy shop.

jacqueline said...

Dear Julia, i am a huge fan of Helen Dardik's work. I love all her artwork and i am looking forward till she launch her fabric designs ~ waiting patiencely! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!