Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A new print: I only have eyes for you..


As promised - I added a new print to my shop tonight titled "I only have eyes for you". Part of the "Friendly Little Reminders" series.

$20 will get you this sweet 8 x 10 inch giclee (pronounced gee-clay) print. It is professionally printed in the US of A, on Legion Entrada Rag Bright 290 (a fine art, 100% cotton paper) and with Vivera Archival Inks, giving it an archival rating of 150 years.
Please note that the copyright mark will not be on the print.

The image area is about 5 x 7- meaning you can purchase a ready cut mat, and slide it all into an 8 x 10 frame and look like a super star this Valentine's Day.


Here's an image detail -


I had a lot of fun with this image - it is all hand drawn, scanned in to ye olde computer, and the colors were tweaked using Photoshop.
This is all part of my recent revelation in my work - busting out the traditional art supplies instead of the computer - and it makes me happy!

Look for another love themed print later this week. I just can't seem to stop myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I see it! I see it! I'm not sure how you are doing it but there are your lines!