Snopocalypse 2012 continues in my neck of the woods. We've lost a few trees, the power and internet has been on and off. Growing up in a town where this amount of snow was nothing to bat an eye at - I'm still always shocked at how things shut down when we even have the tiniest amount of snow. But - day 4 and it is still snowing at our house.
Anyhoo, I digress. this is not a post about snow! I've been daydreaming a lot about adding some new books to my collection. Here are 10 promising titles about selling your crafts on Etsy and beyond (and they are all on my wish list now).
1. How to Make Money Using Etsy: A Guide to the Online Marketplace for Crafts and Handmade Products by Timothy Adam
2. How to Sell Your Crafts Online: A Step-by-Step Guide to Successful Sales on Etsy and Beyond by Derrick Sutton
4. Etsy Success - How to Make a Full-Time Income Selling Jewelry, Crafts, and Other Handmade Products Online by Kathleen Donovan
5. Beyond Amazon, eBay and Etsy: free and low cost alternative marketplaces, shopping cart solutions and e-commerce storefronts, by Hillary DePian
6. Starting an Etsy Business For Dummies by Strine and Kate Shoup
7. The Right-Brain Business Plan: A Creative, Visual Map for Success by Jennifer Lee
8 Craft, Inc. Revised Edition: The Ultimate Guide to Turning Your Creative Hobby into a Successful Business And also check out the Craft Inc. Business Planner, by Meg Mateo Ilasco
9. Crafty Superstar: Make Crafts on the Side, Earn Extra Cash, and Basically Have It All by Grace Dobush
10. Sell Your Crafts Online: More Than 500 Free and Low-cost Ideas for Craft Artists to Get More Links, Traffic, and Sales by James Dillehay