Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wall Wednesday #5: Mary Kate McDevitt


I love the work of Portland, Oregon Illustrator and Graphic Designer Mary Kate McDevitt, and have had her Etsy shop marked as one of my favorites for a long time - so I'm super excited to introduce you to her this 5th Wall Wednesday.

Her shop features both her "Mini Goals Chalkboards".
The slate chalkboards measure 9" x 12" and feature hand painted lettering. They come with with Mini Goals Chalk, and a fun Mini Goals Eraser, and personalized packaging. Her sense of color and the hand lettering on these chalkboards are wonderful. I can't wait to get my hands on some of her work. I can imagine a number of walls in my house that would love to wear one of these!



Her shop also features her paintings and prints that feature fun characters in them that make me smile - like the adorable and grumpy looking bear in the painting above. For some reason I feel like I can relate to him.

Read Mary Kate's blog here
Visit her Flickr page
Follow her on Twitter
and of course visit her Etsy shop!



Thanks Mary Kate!

No comments: