Friday, February 26, 2010

No New Tale to Tell






This week has flown by, and I've found myself feeling like I don't have much to say for some reason. Some weeks are just like that, I guess. For feeling like I have 'no new tale to tell' the week was actually really full of good stuff, some highlights:


The Eat 5 a Day print was featured on The Experts Agree and the Paul Bunyan cards were spotted on WeLoveIndie.com


I had a long, hillarious phone call from Uncle Beefy! It was a treat, and I was on the other end of the line as he finished baking this cake (Uncle B, you owe me a slice)!

I also caught up with my friend Gwen over a delicious BLT dinner, and got to see some of her amazing art journals.


Two prints left my shop this week! The Eat 5 a Day print, and Love in A Trash Can.


And, we stayed up much to late watching the Olympics. I was impressed by the way the cross country skiers would just collapse face first in the snow at the end of their race. This week has left me feeling just like that - I want to fall down, face first and stay right there until I feel more rested.
Next week: two new prints and hopefully a bucketload of energy. Happy Week-ending!


No comments: