Friday, March 21, 2008

5 Minute Doodle: Replace The Easter Bunny

Over at the 5 Minute Doodle the challenge this week was to replace the easter bunny in 5 minutes. That's a tall order, folks. I mean, who would want to replace such a cute and generous creature? The easter bunny once brought me a basket that contained a Hickory Farms Beef Stick Lollipop for goodness sake. I was 6, but it made a huge impression. Well, the only thing cooler in my book would be an easter egg vending machine. I have a thing for vending machines and automats in general. So I give you the Eastermat 3000. For all you lazy souls who'd rather leave your egg hunting skills and baskets at home, just stroll up to the Eastermat 3000, punch the button and there you go, instant Easter! Have a happy one.

2 comments:

Molly said...

I just spent hours at hobby lobby preparing for the big day. I think your little one is in for some great Easters!

We are waiting for an adorable picture of her in bunny ears.

much love!

--m

Anonymous said...

I think the Hickory Farms Beef Stick lollypop could win a contest for the grossest food product ever! Just thinking about it makes my day! Love the Eastermat!
-jenny