Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Happiness in 15 Minutes a Day



My life these days is busy. Very, very busy. Not glamorous artist rock star busy either. It's cramming in creative time between strep throat, double ear infectious for both kiddos and a broken arm kind of busy. Yeah.  

I was starting to get really sad about not having enough creative time and then remembered something I learned way back when kid #1 was small: 15 minutes. There is a magic to 15 minutes a day of anything. Its a small chunk of time that adds up if you stick with it daily. 

For the last few months I've been setting my phone timer, and free drawing for 15 minutes while kiddo #2 naps. And I feel much much happier. You can see my 15 minute sketches over on my Instagram page

2 comments:

imran khan said...

Excellent article. I'm sure the post will be good, and I'm astonished you wrote it, man! Excellent work, and please keep it up! I couldn't agree more, and I've saved this to Pocket as well! Keep it up, dude.

Top Trends Bay said...

Top Trends Bay is a professional site for top trends, sports, news, and engaging information. We will only give you engaging material that you will enjoy.