Friday, January 6, 2012

Favorite Things Friday: Comfy Cozy


This week has been all about comfort in the midst of craziness. Some of my favorite things from this week: a Decaf Caramel Brulee Latte with whip cream from that evil place I swear I don't love going to, but damn... it's so convenient. The Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread we made this week. I seriously cannot say enough about this recipe. The mammoth stack of pillows that now accompany me to bed. The new light that finally hangs over our dining table. It just makes me happy to look at it, and bask in its paper lantern-like glow. The forced paperwhites given to us by good friends for Christmas and the one rouge bloom that has shot out of the tiny mason jar vase and grown to be no less than two feet tall. I love its joie de vivre.

1 comment:

natalieg said...

Oh the pillows! I slept with two body pillows and a bunch of tiny pillows my last trimester. Now the bed seems so much bigger with just Aimee and I in it.