Friday, November 11, 2011

Favorite Things Friday: Geriatric Version

Yeah, this drawing looks like it could belong to someone 3 times my age. I'm feeling 3 times my age this week, for sure. This week is dedicated to my heating pad. It has been the constant companion of my groin and butt. Sorry, that's graphic I know. I pulled a muscle mid week, and wow. Ouch. I've also been dripping each and every thing I eat on myself, causing me to become close friends with my stain stick. So much excitement this week I can hardly stand it. We've been teaching the kiddo how to play dominoes and she loves it. I also whipped up a batch of Paula Deen's Pumpkin Bars (and promptly spilled some on myself) But the bites that managed to make it to my mouth were delicious. I've been indulging in a daily cup of hot cocoa each morning and I kind of love it. This is also that time of year in my part of the world where, if we get lucky, we need both sunglasses and Smartwool socks. Hopefully next week will be more age appropriate. Happy Friday!

No comments: