Thursday, August 18, 2011

Having Fitz


After an entire summer of feeling like total crap, looks like I am capping it off with a groovy summer cold. Luckily I recently scored this retro tissue box cover by Fitz & Floyd on ebay. At least I'm not the only one sneezing. I really love the 70s designs by Fitz & Floyd. In the 80s they went more the way of geese with neck bows, but the 70s stuff makes me giggle. 

Another Fitz I was recently introduced to is a group called Fitz and The Tantrums (thanks Chrissy). Check out this video of their song Don't Gotta Work it Out, filmed on a canal boat in Amsterdam. They are boating right through the old neighborhood where I went to school 20 odd years ago. Such nostalgia.


1 comment:

eva b. said...

I love that kleenex box! Almost (but not quite) makes me wanna get a cold too!