Sunday, November 14, 2010

Beached


We just returned from a lovely four day getaway to the beach. No internets (thank you blogger scheduled posts for keeping my blog rolling along) no computers. Just good friends, good food and lots of relaxation. The amazing beach house we rented has this cool collection of old buoys hanging under the deck - I love the textures and colors.

There were lots of firsts - my kiddo's first time roasting marshmallows over a fire, and her first hike. We also enjoyed two amazing meals at the Beach Store Cafe. And I ate possibly the most delicious grass fed organic burger in my entire life. Holy cow (literally).

Naps were enjoyed, lots of hot beverages consumed, dominoes played. It was pretty much prefect. Tomorrow it is back to reality, but I am still basking in a bit of post-vacation bliss.

No comments: