Friday, August 6, 2010

Favorite Things Friday!


1. Benny
This guy (my guy) deserves a post dedicated all to him. He's my best friend and partner in crime and we just celebrated 20 or 9 years together depending on how you count it. He puts up with all of my moods and whims and is my rock. He's scary smart (so smart I don't even understand much of the content on his blog), has the best laugh I know, and is pretty much perfect. I love him to pieces. Get a room, right? Ok, I think we will.

2. August to August Organizer
Well, I have no excuse now. I broke down and bought a calendar that will fit in my purse. It is the same one I have bought in years past, and while it is not perfect it is going to work, because it has to.

3. Maple Bars
Yeah, I ate one today that was as long as my forearm. It came from Top Pot, which I think makes pretty much the best Maple Bars around - but I've never really met a maple bar I didn't like.

4. A New Car
The search for a new-to-us car continues. There is a 1959 Cadillac Ambulance like this one for sale in our home town. I'm tempted, people.

5. Cornhole!
No, it is not a dirty insult you shout at someone, although the word is really fun to say. It is a game that is a cross between a bean bag toss and horseshoes. It was super fun to play and I kinda want a set up for my back yard.

6. Homemade Play Doh
This stuff is seriously saving my summer sanity. Here are 10 recipes to try yourself.

7. Green Flower Sandals
Those awesome green sandals that my cousin-in-law wore at her wedding are haunting me! They were so cute. A little online research lead me to them, but sadly they don't come in my size (11). The good news is, if you are a 6,7 or 8 they are on sale here.



1 comment:

Shalet said...

Mmmmm! Maple bars!