Friday, February 12, 2010

New Print: Go out on a limb...


Hey folks! Here's the latest in my series of Friendly LIttle Reminders, titled "Go Out on A Limb (that's where all the fruit is)" I'm super excited about where these prints are going. I have sketchbooks full of little characters like this and until my recent breakthrough they were just hanging out in my sketchbooks, waiting to be released.

This saying struck a chord with me recently. Showing this fun, loose, wacky side of my work is still feels a bit risky for some reason. I need to be reminded to take chances, and I have to believe that the good stuff is out there if I just GO to where that is. So, look for lots more fun and wacky imagery coming your way.

Happy Friday everyone!

The nitty-gritty on the print:
$20 will get you this sweet 8 x 10 inch giclee (pronounced gee-clay) print. It is professionally printed in the US of A, on Legion Entrada Rag Bright 290 (a fine art, 100% cotton paper) and with Vivera Archival Inks, giving it an archival rating of 150 years.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Delightful!! Limb fruit is yummy. christine